- 1 Head Romaine, washed and halved
- 2 Summer Squash
- 8 Ounces Mushrooms
- 2 Radishes
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lime, quartered
- ¼ Cup Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Pounds Ground Turkey
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Steps to Prepare
- Using the Slicer Blade, slice the squash, mushrooms and radishes.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet and sauté the ground turkey, mushrooms, and tomatoes until fully cooked. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mash avocado with cilantro and lime juice.
- Spoon sautéed mixture into 12 romaine halves and top with mashed avocado and radish slices.